Your tasks are varied and interesting:
- Support of users in the ERP environment
(proAlpha and connected IT systems)
- Support of the production interfaces
(Web, File, ESB)
- Support of relevant IT systems in
- Collaboration on projects in the field of ERP,
LVS, CRM and e-commerce
- Completed training as an IT specialist, professional experience available
- Analytical thinking
- Service orientation
- Team spirit
- Flexibility and pleasure in new projects
Desirable additional knowledge:
- Understanding of business processes in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in handling an ERP system (preferably proAlpha)
- A very healthy company that has grown over 114 years.
- Independent and autonomous work on a variety of innovative topics and tasks
- The opportunity to make a difference, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A strong SATA family which regularly meets at summer parties, Christmas celebrations and Happy Hours.
- Numerous fringe benefits such as Milon Circle, physiotherapy, discounted shopping.
- Performance-related pay and 30 days' holiday.
Do you feel addressed? Then we would like to get to know you and look forward to receiving your complete application via our online applicant portal at jobs.sata.com.
Mrs Tannhäuser will be happy to provide you with further information at any time unter the telephone number: +49 7154/811-120.
Checklist for your Online Application
- Curriculum vitae
- School reports
- Academic certificates
- Further certificates
- Work references
Your Contact Person
Mrs Katja Tannhäuser-Fröhlich
Phone number: +49 7154/811-121