Allround talent in carpentry and painting.
The SATA spray master RP combines trend-setting, mist reduced high pressure technology with the advantageous properties of a material pressure supported spray gun. With this unique combination, almost all paint systems of different viscosities up to thick-film glazes can be processed with excellent painting results.
- Allround talent: With the pressurised cup and the wide horn nozzle set, practically any material can be perfectly processed in carpentry and painting.
- Fine atomisation: the optimized internal nozzle pressure ensures perfect results
- High efficiency: the transfer rates are significantly higher than the 65% required by the VOC legislation
- Low air consumption - therefore also suitable for small compressors
- With the nozzle size "SM" (approx. 1.3) this gun can be used for almost any sprayable material - only the pressure in the cup is changed according to the viscosity.