Universal. Low cleaning. Ergonomical.
The SATAjet 1000 B LIGNUM 2 is a must for every carpenter. Due to its comprehensive range of available nozzle sizes and its versatile selection of accessories, such as pressurised and agitator cups, a host of many different spray media can be perfectly applied: from low-viscosity wood stains and clearcoats to glues and other thixotropic materials. With extensions available in various executions, even areas of difficult access can be easily coated.
- Robust spray gun with anodised spray gun body, lightweight and optimised ergonomics
- Standard version with swivel joint
- Fully equipped with round/flat fan control and material flow control as well as air micrometer
- Low cleaning and maintenance effort
- Special air passages on the air cap horns prevent material accumulations caused by overspray
- Large and smooth material passages for improved material flow - makes the paint job safe and minimises cleaning efforts
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.