High quality. Low maintenance. Economical.
The SATA filter 400 series meets highest demands on quality and performance. The modular design allows an exact adaptation to different applications. The combination units SATA filter 444 and 484 are standard in paint booths - also for breathing air treatment.
- Reliably prevents expensive reworking
- As three-stage filter (SATA filter 484) suitable for use with water-based paints and ambient air-independent breathing protection systems
- Inexpensive and economical
- Robust metal housing, easily suitable for temperatures up to 120°C
- Very high air flow rate: 3,600 Nl/min at 6 bar inlet flow pressure
- Available with outgoing module or for line installation
Suitable areas of application
SATA filter 400 series - Compressed air treatment with system
- SATA filter 424 | 1-stage sinter filter with pressure reducer
- SATA filter 444 | 2-stage combination filter for the use of solvent-based paint systems
- SATA filter 464 | 1-stage activated carbon filter for retrofitting the SATA filter 444
- SATA filter 484 | 3-stage combination filter with activated carbon stage for the use of water-based paint systems and ambient air-independent breathing protection