Safe. Comfortable. Quiet.
The SATA air vision 5000 offers a completely redesigned way of supplied breathing air. The respiratory hood not only ensures high breathing air quality but also a low noise level. The modern, ergonomic design fits with almost any head shape and can be individually adjusted in size, height and position.
- Absolute safety through external supply of clean air to the cabin – up to 100 times TRK value and suitable for continuous use
- No inhalation resistance, very comfortable breathing
- Ergonomic design with individual adjustment options and one-hand operation of the visor
- Little operating costs, quick pay-off of purchase costs
- Soft-stream flow-optimised air distribution in the hood
- Reduced sound level: 64 dB (like a conversation in 1m distance)
- The SATA CCS Disks (Color Code System) allow to personalise hood, SATA air regulator and SATA air carbon regulator
- Single solvent resistant tear off visors over an aperture in the front of the mask, ensuring 100% visibility and reduction in light reflections.
Suitable areas of application
The SATA air vision 5000 system: Breathing protection is health protection
- The respirator hood is also part of these sets, which offer painters absolute safety:
- SATA air vision 5000 set (without activated carbon adsorber): Hood, belt and air regulation unit for combination with 3-stage compressed air filters with integrated activated carbon stage
- SATA air vision 5000 carbon set (with activated carbon adsorber): Hood, belt and air regulation unit for combination with 2-stage compressed air filters without integrated activated carbon stage