Clean compressed air for perfect finishes.
The SATA filter series 500 is available either as a one-stage sintered filter with water and oil separator, as a two-stage combination filter with sintered and fine filter, or as a three-stage filter unit with additional sintered activated charcoal filter. Safety now pays off... twice! Buy a SATA filter 500 series now and earn SATA coins! For more information see www.sata.com/filterspecial
- Higher absorption of contaminations (compared to SATA filter 484) due to the new sintered activated charcoal filter
- Synchronised maintenance: Filter maintenance only necessary every 6 months for all stages
- Maintenance-free bayonet lock with haptic and acoustic feedback
- Fine filter and activated charcoal filter cartridges fit perfectly by being simply inserted – without screw fittings or additional seals
- Upgrade of a SATA filter 544 to a 584 possible through a simple connector system
- Maintenance-free sealing elements
- Line connection optionally left or right
- Air flow at 6 bar: 3,800 Nl/min
Suitable areas of application
SATA filter 500 series – Flow-optimised cyclone separator
- SATA filter 584 | The flow-optimised cyclone separator (defined position), that ensures a constant and uniform air flow as well as an uninterrupted air rotation over a longer distance, minimises the pressure drop in the system resulting in a notably enhanced separation of particles.