Thrifty. Low maintenance. Economical.
The SATAjet 100 B can be used for a wide range of applications due to its extreme flexibility in setting the atomization pressure. Due to the wide spray fan and fine atomisation, fillers and primers can be applied in a continuous flow despite the higher material viscosity. This saves valuable working time due to less grinding effort.
- Fine atomisation even at low inlet pressure
- Low overspray
- ressure adjustment from 0,5 – 2,0 bar possible
- Smoothly polished, ergonomically optimised gun body
- QCC- cup conection
- Self-tensioning packings
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.