Economical. Powerful. Simple.
Paint spray guns should be thoroughly cleaned at least once a day and rinsed after each painting job. This can be done gently, conveniently and economically with the SATA multi clean 2 – the powerful automatic washing machine with hand washing place and extraction unit.
- Brush soaked in cleaning agent for manual cleaning
- Low-pressure air connection to prevent cleaning solution from penetrating the air passages of the spray gun during the cleaning and rinsing process.
- Powerful, pneumatically operated double diaphragm pump – robust and low-wear
- Two separate storage containers for the cleaning and rinsing cycle
- Only 0.2 l of fresh cleaning solution needed for each cleaning cycle – fresh cleaning solution is only required for the rinsing process
- Replaceable filter mat (Art. No. 38042) to absorb coarse residues
- Automatic fume extraction system to protect the painter from harmful vapours whilst the lid of the cleaning chamber is open