SATA dry jet 2
Economical. Durable. Low maintenance.
With the SATA dry jet 2 dry blow gun, you can significantly shorten the flash-off and thus the cabin occupancy times. It uses the so-called Venturi principle. In addition to the supplied compressed air, a multiple of ambient air is sucked in. The uniform, wide air flow generated in the injector zone of the wide spray nozzle also contributes to a reduction in flash-off time. Thus, the SATA dry jet 2 achieves an approx. 15 % higher drying performance compared to commercially available models.
- Shorter drying times with water-based paint systems
- Low investment costs
- Practical product versions
- Integrated air regulation
- Disposable sieve from the RPS multi-purpose cup system
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy handling
- Long lifetime and low-maintenance