SATAjet 5000 B
Flexible. Ergonomic. Easy handling.
With the SATAjet 5000 B, painters can adjust the inlet pressure and the painting distance according to the paint used, the climatic conditions and their working style – and achieve perfect results in any situation. The ergonomic paint spray gun has been developed in cooperation with the Porsche Design Studio – to ensure perfect ergonomics. Robust and light – with ergonomic adjustment elements, the SATAjet 5000 B ensures comfortable working.
- Flexible application: Optimized nozzle concept for various spray distances and inlet pressures
- Ergonomic design: Pleasant and compact handle shape combined with easy-to-operate control elements
- Easy cleaning: PerloxalTM surface for improved corrosive properties and even easier cleaning and maintenance
- Fast assembly: The paint needle can be mounted easily, safely and quickly thanks to the positionally secure clip roller
- Fine adjustment: Optimised round / flat spray fan control with a half turn
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.