Compact. Light. All-round talent.
The compact and lightweight SATAjet 1000 K is the all-rounder among paint spray guns with material supply from pressure tanks or via double diaphragm pumps. Thanks to the wide range of nozzles, a wide variety of materials such as low-viscosity wood stains, clear lacquers, textured lacquers and glazes as well as adhesives and other high-viscosity materials can be excellently processed with this gun.
- Can be used for processing a wide variety of materials water- or solvent-based
- Comfortable, ergonomically well balanced control elements, such as material flow control, the thumb adjustable round/flat spray control and integrated air micrometer
- QC thread for easy and quick air nozzle change with only 1.5 turns
- Special air guides on the horns of the air cap prevent deposits caused by rear fog
- With extensions in various designs, even hard-to-reach areas can be coated perfectly
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- Technically identical to the SATAjet X 5500
- HVLP and RP variants: Extra economical with low pressure or extra fast with optimized high pressure.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.