Robust. Low maintenance. Ergonomic.
With this high-performance paint spray gun designed for use with remote tanks or pump systems you can achieve high-quality paint jobs on large surfaces. The stretched spray fan with finest material atomization results in a perfect surface quality with homogeneous paint flow. The robustness, the low maintenance requirements and the ergonomic balance of the SATAjet 3000 K are ideal prerequisites for continuous use in industry and trade.
- Processing of all paint systems with sprayable viscosity
- All material passages are made of stainless steel and are therefore corrosion-resistant
- Extremely sturdy version with axial round/flat spray control
- Ergonomically balanced, easy handling of the control elements
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.