Green is more than just a colour to us
The globe-shaped circuits on the spray gun represent the technology which is connecting people and thus enables the globalized world of the future. The radiant green colour with the black components not only looks harmonious, it stands for aligning our actions with sustainability and the preservation of nature.
As a manufacturing company, sustainable growth is of great importance to us and an integral part of our daily activities. This includes the consistent conservation of resources and avoidance of waste. As an example, we produce part of our electricity with our own PV-systems and have reduced our waste volume by around 20% in the last 5 years.
- Revolutionary: The atomization of the X nozzles sets new standards
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle due to optimised flow geometry
- Precise: Optimised material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomisation with both spray fan shapes
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required
- Consistant: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum with linear increases of the material flow rate
- Efficient: Considerable material savings with the same application method
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.